Our Terms and conditions
- To enable us to meet your requirements, we require at least 24 hours Booking notice, all other requests please phone the number at the top of the page. Please phone for further information, help and availability, or send an enquiry through the website. We will try to help wherever we can. An enquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by the company. Any Booking Cancel Must be Communicated 6 Hour Prior to the Booking taking place.
- Chat To Us Live on Our Web chat Feature For all Booking Enquires or Book Online Or call
us on the Number Above on the Site
- The Company does not accept liabilities for any delays caused by rerouted journeys beyond our control, i.e. those caused by accidents, diversions or the weather.
- The Company accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in the car however such loss or damage is caused.
- Any damage caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
- We reserve the right to refuse any passenger(s) our services due to the passenger(s) having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
- Passenger(s) are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage. Our drivers are very helpful and are able to assist if the luggage is heavy.
- If you have a problem and/or complaint it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing Or by email no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.
- Smoking in the car is not permitted and against the law in the UK.
- No alcohol is permitted inside any of our vehicles at any time under any circumstances. Should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a charge of £90 will be incurred. This is to compensate for the subsequent loss of earnings/cost of cleaning.
- The Company reserves the right to decline any bookings and to request any passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if it is deemed his/her conduct is incompatible with the safety of the driver.
- We strictly require a mobile number for the passenger(s) we pick-up as this is our way of establishing contact with the passenger(s).
- We strongly recommend that passenger(s) contact the office immediately after landing, so we can confirm the dispatch of your booked car. Where the pick-up is not paid in advance we do not dispatch the car until such contact is established.
- Please be aware that the legal status of all our private hire drivers is self-employed and they are not employees of Ltd. However, it is illegal for the drivers to take a booking directly from the customers. Customers should book their journeys via our website or our telephone number. Otherwise, the journeys are not insured.
- Cancellation Refund Policy: Cancellation Policy: Cancellation Refund Policy: All bookings cancelled 24 hours in advance will be refunded in Full Include the PayPal and Card Transaction charges. Bookings cancelled between 24 and 12 hours in advance will receive a Full refund.
- Without prior notice The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary.
- Refund policy
In the event that the AIRPORT CABS T/A JUST AIRPORT CARS does not turn up at the Agreed Pick-Up Point within 15 minutes of the Agreed Time - or within 30 minutes if the pick-up point is an airport - and You do not use the AIRPORT CABS T/A JUST AIRPORT CARS for the Trip, You will be entitled to a full refund of the Fare, along with any Card transaction fee Costs, if you paid them in advance by Card, as full and final settlement of any claim You might have in respect of such failure. However should You, at Your own discretion, decide to continue with the Trip where the supplier turns up after 15 minutes from the Agreed time, then you will not be entitled to any such refund. by AIRPORT CABS
- Cancellation policy
- Cancellation Refund Policy:Cancellation Refund Policy: Cancellation Policy: Cancellation Refund Policy: All bookings cancelled 24 hours in advance will be refunded in Full Include the PayPal and Card Transaction charges. Bookings cancelled between 24 and 12 hours in advance will receive a Full refund.
- Web Box Solutions Ltd do not store or collect credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Have a query or need help with your booking? Enter your details and we will call you back.
Save Up to 39% Off our Airport Special Rate (4 Seater Car Pricing) Book Online Pay online By Paypal or Debit Card or Credit Card Royal Royce Ghost Available For All Advanced Booking